Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The incredible exciting insane whackydoodliedoo

now THAT is a good title :D

So As I said on my previous post, my parents are on a cruise for ten days. This is Day two of the ten, and I am at house number 2-Allie's house. 

SO yesterday my parents left at about 5 :30 ish. They woke us up really early to say goodbye and then they got their bags together and left. They told us that they probably wouldnt be in touch with us until wednesday. Which has proved to be true so far. :P 

SO yesterday (woah deja vu) I was at the Calderone's house :D It was a lot of fun. We did homework (haha funnnn) and then played around and talked to people on chat....including a very strange chat from Kevin...Boy was THAT was interesting...quite funny :) No worries, no one was emotionally scarred in the process. :P  

Oh but I did go over this friendship quiz results of some of my friends and they were so awesome to read over :) Good memories, some made me laugh and they made me realize (yet again!) how amazing my friends are. :) Thanks you guys. :D

And Amy gave me an amazing back rub (I was so tight, and now my back feels all loose and sore. haha. but good :) ) And I had a good time talking with Amy while recieving a back rub.  :) Thanks :) 

And then this morning I woke up at 8, the rest of the family had been awake for a couple hours already. haha. Then I got up and ready and Stephen showed me what I could have for breakfast and stuff. I had my quiet time ( Read through Ruth, I just finished a book that talked about her good example) :) and then Stephen and I studied for Biology and went to class. 

I got a B on my quiz today. I can deal with that :) 

Then I went to the Herberts house! Thats where I am now, and Im having fun with Allie. Her siblings are going crazy (as usual) and we've been attempting to do homework. Which we have successfully done so far :) I called my siblings....I miss them and wanted to make sure they were okay. :) I also wanted to make sure that no one's done anything drastic or killed my dog or something....but mostly because I miss them :) though it didnt sound like they missed me much LOL :P 

WELL. Thats pretty much it for now. Listening to music, and chilling. The only thing that would make this better is chocolate, too bad I finished mine in Study Hall yesterday. Sigh...It was good. 

So again if you all could be praying for me and my family through this incredible exciting insane whackydoodliedoo (for a lack of better word). And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEE COMMENT! :D I love reading comments. But you knew that ;)

7 comments:

  1. (this is kiera at kt's house, using her blogger,) (day 2)

    kylie i do miss u
    and i know u miss me
    plus u don't have me to get u more chocolate at safeway, so u definitely miss me

    what! a B! u can do better!
    but i love u anyway

    hope u have a good nights sleep! i know how u and allie get at night (hyper and crazy-loud)
    dont stay up!!! u need ur sleep!!!

    oh your dog is doin fine i'v checked e-mail like 5 times today
    well see-ya tommorrow
    kiera

    ps have u seen my metal waterbottle! i think i lost it in that snidbit of studyhall
    if not i'll check lost and found

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that sounds fun =D

    Kiera - I went home with the Fourneys on Mon. and I was helping Mrs. Fourney clean up, and you left it in the room so I put it in my backpack to give to you tomorrow (wed.) =D

    --Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, the Herbert's house is always nuts, but that's what makes it so fun. Last time I was there, Allie Genna and I took pictures on Allie's laptop for about an hour.
    Kevin, btw, that TOTALLY does not equal a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors