Thursday, December 17, 2009

So. Well. Uh.

Life. Yup.

So... not a whole lots been going on. Last day of MCI before break was yesterday so there were lots of Christmas Class parties. :) Very fun. I dressed as a Christmas present...kind of failed. :P But all the same, twas a fun day.

Well...Then I went home and took my Geometry test- I had been dreading this test but it turned out to be easier than I thought! Thank you all for praying for me! Please continue to pray :) I still haven't gotten the results yet.

Uh...Okay so I have been picking the acoustic guitar back up (okay so I only played it for like a week before...but Im really learning how to play it now.) I pretty much gave up last time after my fingers started hurting. But I was practicing last night and my fingers weren't hurting as bad! :D YAY! Right now I'm just working on learning a few chords and once I get that down I'll be playing "Yours to Hold" by Skillet. So we'll see how this works out. Pray that I'd persevere! I really want to do this! :D

Haha, so Dylan and Kiera caught me totally getting into my inner rockstar blaring Skillet music in my room- I was totally rocking out, heading banging and air guitar and everything then I turned around and they were in the doorway and I was like "uhhh hi.......................................................how long have you been standing there?" haha. Skillet is amazing. :D :D :D I SO want to see them in concert but they aren't coming anywhere near here for like...ever. :'( sadness.

And Christmas is getting closer and closer and I have so much to do! :-o AH!

Yeah random. but that's my life. :)

comments please... :)


3 comments:

  1. PREsERVere? I'll pray that you PerSEVere, but not PREsERVere. Lol, And your fingers will get better as you go. If you want to speed it up, play Dylan's bass for a little, it will really help toughen up your fingers fast. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh...haha! oops. Thanks :)

    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow. Yeah, fingers would hurt like the Dickens. Never learned guitar, although I should learn that or piano at some point so I understand chords better.
    The inner rock? Oooooh my. I would pay to see that...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors