Sunday, November 29, 2009

Well.

Quick summary of whats been going on at my house. We set up Christmas stuff, I've been finishing up homework, packing, shopping, reading. I finished this book Kirstin lent me way back when called "Lady in Waiting" (note that I recommend this book to any girl especially teens). And I started my Sparkteens account back up. Sparkteens is this site that helps you keep track of your health, and set goals for yourself. And there are groups you can join and stuff. Its fun. :) if you want to open an account (its free!) go to sparkteens.com :D just to throw that out there.

Today is my last day at home with the Parents for over ten days! WOW. I'm so excited to be spending time at friends houses while their gone. But Im also kind of going nuts because I just hope I'll be able to handle all this :P lol. Plus Im hoping that Dylan won't kill my dog while I'm gone. lol. :P

Christmas is near, our Christmas stuff is up and I'm going to miss my house, my parents, my dog Cassie, and (believe it or not) my siblings.

Prayer is much appreciated. :) thanks all.

~Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors