Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

EVE!

So last night was the first show we had at the church and it went very well! :D It was a lot of fun! I had a lot of fun singing the the choir, doing the dance and crowd * phew * haha. Then I had fun talking to friends afterward :) Oh and my grandparents came to see :D I'm excited because tonight several more of my relatives are coming, none of which are Christians. Be praying God does a work in them! :D

And letsee, Elizabeth and Kevin came over last night after the show for a little bit. :) oh and on the way back home we stopped at Wendy's cause Elizabeth and Kevin were really hungry cause they didn't have dinner, so we went through the drivethru. And who was in front of us? My parents and Ramil and Kiera. We had taken seperate cars and left a few minutes apart. Which is dumb because the whole reason we took two cars was so we (kids) could stay longer and hang with friends.... cough cough Dylan.... But it was really funny because my Dad was making faces at us and yelling at us through the drivethru and giving us strange directions for fixing the clock in the oldsmobile. :P haha. Then we went back to my house and I gave them their presents- it was hysterical seeing Elizabeth's face. I got her a tshirt that said "Muggle" on the front. and for those of you who love Harry Potter and know Elizabeth...haha it was pretty funny. :D and then I attempted to give Elizabeth a manicure with a new green nail polish a friend had given her...I only got one hand done before her parents came...and I kind of failed at that but...haha. oh well. and after they left I went to bed pretty much. haha.

Man, I didn't really have much to post about... :P Hopefully after Christmas I'll have tons of funny stories to tell! :D

if you can find anything to comment on, please comment! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


2 comments:

Followers

Contributors