Tuesday, December 22, 2009

♪♫ Christmas Time is Here...♪♫

Well hi everybody. :)

Christmas time is here. Christmas is in three days! Good gracious, where has the year gone to? haha. Tonight is dress rehearsal for the Christmas show at my church, Tomorrow is the first show. It starts at 6:30 at Covenant Life church for those of you who want to come. :D

and guess what? I finished my Christmas shopping! YAY! That only took...a long time. haha. But I'm finally finished. With the shopping part anyway... :P lol

one of my friends gave me a present yesterday and its sitting under my christmas tree torturing me. I just want to open it but I promised myself I wouldnt until Christmas Eve. gah! Oh the suspense. haha. :D

Oh and yesterday I went sledding (well attempted to) and watched the Grinch (the Jim carrey one) with some friends. :D It was a lot of fun. :D

but man. Christmas surprises...the suspense kills me :D I'm like "They're hiding something from me! I know it!" and well....duh they are. Its Christmas. Its supposed to be a surprise. :D

comments pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

:D


3 comments:

  1. Haha yes. You're lucky; when you called Kevin we were int he car and the volume on the phone was turned way up. "So it's a shirt, but it's a guy's shirt..." Kevin frantically turns the volume down. :-D So, I'm getting clothes! Yayayayay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are we exactly supposed to say about this post? ...actually, I just wanted to say, I am smart and kind and don't give presents until Christmas Eve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I finished Christmas shopping on Monday, and wrapped all of my gifts on Tuesday. :P It scared me too much cause I'm normally done about 3 weeks before Christmas.

    Can't wait for tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors