Saturday, December 19, 2009

Im Dreaming of a White Christmas...

and it sure looks like it's going to happen.

So here in Maryland we are scheduled to have 20 inches of snow. Well right now 18 inches is on the ground and it is still coming.

Everyone seems so happy about the snow. I would have loved to have a few inches, but this snow storm has canceled a lot of fun things planned for the weekend. :( I've been pretty bored all day.

yesterday I had coop, where we talked about Martin Luther and watched the movie Luther. And we had a christmas party. Then that evening I had dance rehearsal.

Then this morning I slept in til 11. Kiera wasnt here so it was easy to sleep in. :D But I've pretty much been stranded inside all day, watching movies and chatting with friends. I have so many presents left to get, and now I have a splitting headache. Ah....thats life.

1 comment:

  1. Hate to be a drag, and we can hope "the weatherman is a fink" when we want him to be, BUUUT.... it's supposed to get up to around 40F with rain on Christmas. (Now that I've said it I've jinxed us. I'm sorry.)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors