Friday, December 11, 2009

So Guess What?

It buffed out. :) ish.

So Monday and Tuesday I was at people's houses again, and I got to go see the Covenant Life Christmas Concert. Very Good :) The Select Choir made me cry, they were so good and the words were very touching. Very cool :)

Tuesday I hit the wall. My body was so exhausted, I was shocked I hadn't gotten sick because of the exhaustion. Wednesday morning I prayed that schools were delayed, which of course they weren't so I had to wake up (even though I went to bed at a decent time) and my body had about 24 hours worth of sleep to catch up on. :P

Wednesday I was out of it. Completely tired and grumpy. Plus to make my case worse I had a quiet time of about two seconds that morning. I know I can still be grumpy even when I have my quiet time- but I'm definitely less grumpy when I have it. So I was pretty much the living dead all day. Dance class was ehhhh- not everyone was listening to me so that was frustrating.

Then I went home. Dylan said he was close to killing my dog several times. Great. You should've seen how relieved Cassie was to see me. Ha. Then I had Dance rehearsal and choir rehearsal ( I was lost with the harmonies until Kirstin came :) You're Amazing Kirstin!)

Then sleep.
and more sleep. Amazing. :)
uhhh
Then in the afternoon around Dinner MOM AND DAD CAME HOME!!! :D :D :D They brought us all little things. They got me a tshirt (thats this really cool shade of blue ) and earrings and brought me some fossilized coral they found on the beach (I collect rocks) Really cool. As well as all of those pillow chocolates :D heehee. Dad had tons of funny stories to tell. :) It sounds like they had a lot of fun. I'm glad they're home, but I'm also missing spending time with my friends.

Then I worked on the script for Much ado about nothing :D heehee. So funny, we're doing it for coop! We worked on it at coop (just to be completely redundant) then my family helped clean up Ms Rohr's Medieval Feast, then we had 10:31

Okay, for the record- REALLY good message. About the prodigal son. It was so good, its just one of those slap in the face moments that there are going to be people who leave the faith and I was just like "Lord have mercy on me!" it was just...yeah. smack in the face. It was a really good (and long) message, plus we had a great time of discussion afterword. :) quite good

then social time :) always fun. Especially after Jayme told me that Dylan and my Dad were looking for me to go...which basically translates into "RUN!" :D haha, very fun.

Then the Kelleys stayed over, and then today Saturday we went to the church early because they had Christmas Tree Selling and I had dance rehearsal. And Choir rehearsal. And crowd acting rehearsal * ahhhh * yeah. It was A LOT of fun. But I am so tired now. But its not near as tired as I was before. Praise the Lord.

and this has been a summary of the week so far. Many details that I missed because I know this post is already massive. OH wait...one dad quote "You guys just for the record- talking about zombies is like girl repellent. For those of you who might want to get a girlfriend someday." hahahahaha :D Oh Im happy Dad is back. and Mom. ♪ We are family...♪

oh and my friends are amazing. for like the billionth time. :)

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

~kylie

2 comments:

  1. I can't do harmony very well without you, know know. =) You are amazing toooo! =D =D haha Since I had several zeros in that, that means you are more amazing. XD =D
    Poor Cassie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dylan, Kevin we may need to figure out how to remove this repellent not much point surviving the zombie apocalypse if there are no chicks...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors