Thursday, December 3, 2009

So see the leaves fall to the ground...

And see them lying all around, Still I can't see you...

:)
Good song. Miss you Mom and Dad.

So Yesterday was Wednesday and I went to MCI with Allie and that went well. I taught dance class and survived and didn't have a nervous breakdown- Praise The Lord!!! :) Then I went to the Hoffmans house with the Kelleys, and we went to Starbucks and then went over hw for Much Ado About Nothing. It was quite fun :) "This looks not like a nuptial." AH such a funny play :D

So then I went to Christmas Choir (which is small this year!) and of course I made a fool of myself within like ten minutes. Mr Boer was like 'And we're doing the Hallelujah Chorus...' and I was like "YES!" and everyone looked at me and started laughing and I was like "is it wrong to be excited or something? sheesh..." :P

So that was run. Really. :D And then I went to the Kelleys house and Elizabeth and I read a bit and listened to Celtic Thunder Music :D :D :D (the title is one of their songs btw) And I decided that Kevin's cat Hobbes is amazing. He's orange and fluffy and he just like comes up to you and is like "pet me!!!" :D haha So we went to bed and then this morning we woke up and got ready for the day, had breakfast and what not.

haha I got all excited and stuff when I discovered I fell asleep with my socks on :P that never happens. And you know what else never happens? I got on the Rebelution before Elizabeth did! What?? Yes I was very excited :D haha. So then I did my homework and caught up on the Biggest Loser ( I missed it this week). And then I did more homework, I'll probably do more later tonight when I feel like I have nothing to do. Plus then I wont have a ton to do over the weekend.

then lets see we listened to this cd that Jayme gave me of some August Burns Red and becoming the archetype stuff. The music is awesome! though I could live with just a little less growling :P lol and guess what? Elizabeth didn't blow up! That made it a success :D Then we went back to Celtic Thunder and singing loudly across the house. :) then we went for a walk and now we are back here, Im chilling and Lidbet is still doing some Hw. We're now listening to superchick :D yay!


OH WAIT! Funny Dad story, he emailed us and said "So the elevator here talks to you like you're an idiot. It's like 'FLOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR' which translates into American English as 'You stupid American twit. This is the fourth floor now get off and go learn a real game like cricket!' " hahaha :D

Comments please! And real ones, not the ones when you say "No comment" or "comment" please...

4 comments:

  1. :D sounds like ur having funn :) you forgot to mention our ahamzing videos of rocking out to superchickkk :D hahaa that was fun
    <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry, I couldn't resist after Kevin's comment. Lol. Does the elevator really talk, or is that just your dad being himself? Is the CD any good? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would bet that it actually says "Flooooooooor".
    I got made "Lidbet"? I don't think so. :-P Extremely fun having you over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you're having fun so far :)
    altho i bet when you come home your going to fall on your bed or your couch and be like "aaahhhhh" :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors