Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You tried your best and failed miserably...

the lesson is- don't try ~Homer Simpson

hahaha :D that made me laugh. That's pretty much how I felt after my last Geometry test. :( Sadness. If I don't raise my grade to a B by the end of the quarter, I'm dropping out of Geometry and doing it at home. Sigh...I hate this.

but Elizabeth and Kevin came over today and helped me with it so that I'd understand better. And I do! Praise God! I mean....I still hate it, but at least I get it now. Ish. haha.

So anyway...REWIND. Sunday, we had church (as always). It was a really good message again. Then my family had lunch with the deWebers, which was fun :) Thank you for having us deWebers! Then Sunday evening...studying...and more studying.... :P

Then Monday that studying didn't pay off with my Geometry test. Very upsetting. Then studying for Biology...I did well in Biology today. Yay! But I'm still pretty upset with Geometry...well these things happen to everyone...either that or they just happen to me. more likely... :-/

And then I went to the Calderones for a couple of hours, then Elizabeth and Kevin came over for Geometry. And we've been hanging out. yup.

So yeah.. Prayer is much appreciated. :) So are comments. :)


1 comment:

  1. You didn't mention playing like six different songs at the same time while at or house. :P

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors