Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wednesday

SO

What a day wednesday was. MCI all day, starting at...

Art Class 8:30- I had been looking foward to finishing my art project all week, but pieces of my collage fell out of my art bag so I wasn't able to!

Composition 10:00- Good. Im looking foward to my homework for that.

Lunch 11:30- AMAZING. It was so good to get a break.

12:00- Geometry. UGGhhh. On the bright side I was sitting next to Allie which always makes things more interesting! :P She told me "You look like a cat when you yawn" and I lost it. I was laughing so hard, and people in class kept staring at us. I had to leave to get a drink of water because I couldnt stop giggling.

1:30 Dance- I was so tired I barely participated.

Then we had caregroup that night! :D I was dead tired but it was still alot of fun. Plus the deWebers moved back to our caregroup which is awesome.

AND KEVIN SKINNER WON AMERICAS GOT TALENT! to learn more about him check out my flickr.

cya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors