Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My INCREDIBLE Day

So Yesterday was an incredible day!

The second day of school (blech) but I only had one subject to do so I got it done quickly before I had to go to work at Butlers Orchard! :D :D :D

So I showed up at Butlers a couple of minutes before my shift was going to start...
so I thought.

I thought my shift was from 1-3, when it was actually from 3-closing....
oops.
But they let me work then anyway, and I put on my Butlers apron and got to work with Linda whos training me.

I had a ton of fun! I got to go through stuff in storage and set out different jams and jellies and candies, and packed and unpacked boxes. It was great!!! I love it there! Everyone's So nice, and I've learned so much already!

AND THEN

I had to go to the church because of Mom and Kiera having volleyball. SO I was sitting on the couch, bored and alone....texting people...Mostly Chris (who was at home eating peaches :P) and Jayme who was...doing something... Oh and Jayme got his full liscence yesterday!!! :)

Anyway I was texting...

AND THEN

I was sitting there.

AND JAYME AND KIRSTIN SURPRISED ME AND CAME TO KEEP ME COMPANY!!!

They scared the life out of me. It was crazy.

I thought Jayme was kidding when he said that they might come and keep me company, but then they did!!! I was SO happy to see them! I hadn't seen them since Worthy! And it was so nice of them to do that for me!!! :D And even though I didnt get to spend alot of time with them, it totally made my day.

Jayme and Kirstin- you are amazing!!! :) :) :) and not just for this :D

So that was my INCREDIBLE day. It was pretty uberflippalicious :)

~happiness~

Kylie

2 comments:

  1. Sweet.
    Jayme got his license license? Oh, great Scott! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, no, I did not get my full license the other day, I reached the 5 month mark for having my provisional license, that means I can drive people without an adult in the car. I get my full license in 13 months. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors