Monday, September 14, 2009

realization

The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. But I recieved mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life. 1 Timothy 1:15-16

so I've kind of been slacking off on quiet times lately :-/ But today I stopped and decided to have one, and this is the section of scripture I was set to read today...and wow isn't that a statement? It totally knocked me off my stool of pride. I'm always thinking things like 'Im not as bad as that person' or 'at least I dont treat them that way' or whatever and get all stuck up thinking about how "good" I am.

I am the worst sinner I know. Thats that. End of story.

And it is only by God's grace that I have been saved, that I might bring glory to him.

:D God is good.

~Kylie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors