Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Health and "The Biggest Loser"

So the next season of The Biggest Loser starts tonight. If you don't know what it is, its a show about all these obese people who go off to this ranch to learn how to live healthy lives. Then at the end of the season they see who lost the most weight therefore being "the biggest loser".

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Its like one of the weirdest shows to watch and love, but my family loves it. Its a really popular show, I guess a lot of people like learning things from the show. I learn stuff all the time (nutrition has always fascinated me. I've thought about becoming a chef a couple of times) when I watch the show, because they're always teaching about better things to eat or do. I guess you'd just have to watch to understand. :)

So for PE this year, since I'm not doing sports or Tang Soo Do anymore, I'm joining the gym. :) Im a WEAKLING. Im hoping to build up some muscle. we'll see how long that takes... :P haha

and just to even this out- heres a list of my favorite unhealthy foods

-Hershey's Symphony Bar :)
-Big Mac :D
- Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
- Samoa Girl Scout cookies
- Rice Crispy Bars with lotsa butter
- Strawberry Ice Cream with Gummy Bears
- Fried Chicken
- Baby back ribs
- Icing :)
- Cake thats iced up all good and has ben frozen for a bit....mmmm
- Zburger's seasoned fries!!!!!!!

Yup.

1 comment:

Followers

Contributors