Thursday, September 3, 2009

Im a total Pan Head. You get it? PAN head...?

I got my Skillet Cd last week! It's Skillet's new Cd Awake, and it is SO GOOD!!!

My favorite songs (aside from Hero and Monster :D) are Awake and Alive, One Day Too Late, and Lucy

Lucy is a very interesting (and good) song. The thing is, when you listen to it, it can be intrepreted many different ways. There are different stories people think of, and different themes that come to mind. You all should listen to it and comment below on what you think it's about. And no looking it up on the internet!!! I'll tell you what I think after you've commented. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhDOHks7OQQ

Rock On Skillet.

~Kylie

8 comments:

  1. so aside from the half of Cd that is your favorite do you like any of the other songs?
    kidding...
    it is a impressively consistent Cd.
    At first it sounded like they replayed comatose over and over but then I realized they had something that worked so they ran with it.

    I think my favorites are:
    Monster-creepy/astounding sound
    Awake and Alive-important+simple/nice voices
    Forgiven-I cried
    Sometimes-twisted but correct/sounds smooth
    Never Surrender-Mary Poppins

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds kinda like Lucy is/was his mother/wife and I'm pretty sure his wife is still alive so I'm guessing his mom.
    Hero-starting to grow on me

    (sorry for the double post)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo... i've been listening to it, and skillet isn't as bad as i thought it was.. but im not a "pan head"
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. all i know is that the begining almost made me cry.. its exactly how i feel about my grandma... can u guys believe that in exactly a month it will have been a year since she passed.. wow :(
    ~betsy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. it also sounds like he accidentally killed her, and it sounds like she was a little girl.. idk though.. its a very deep song :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm... personally I don't care for Skillet, 'cuz of that really really gravelly type voice. Ah well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok so im a pan head too!!! and i loved the cd and everything

    Elizabeth, why so serious?(i killed him btw! lol)

    Betsy, is been a year almost?? wow it feels like yesterday....thats so sad, but at least she died with the care of having you and jd around and your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors