Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday

So this morning Dad came in to wake me up. He did that thing where he tickled me and rubbed his scratchy face all over my cheek to wake me up. But I was so tired I just kind of rolled over and went back to a half sleep.

And then something hit me. Literally. Kiera had thrown her stuffed cow at me and I was not happy. I chucked it back at her. "Poor Cow!" She said. Seriously? Poor Cow? She was the one who threw it first. :P

I wanted to wear a sweater today but it was just a little too warm for that. I happen to be a sweater person. Yay fall!

Anyway, after I got ready I went downstairs to have breakfast and whatnot. Cassie was mad at me this morning. Humph.

And then, we drove in two seperate cars because we cant use the suburban. haha. And church...Mr Pursewells message was good but I didnt benefit as much from it as I think I would have with one of the other topics from Proverbs. And I got to socialize a bit before we went home.

Then I cleaned my room while rocking out to Skillet. :D That always makes cleaning more fun!

And then I went to work. Which went well, It was busy but since there were so many people working that made my day slowish...But I got to help out at the register later in the day, so that made it go alot faster. Plus today I got some free fudge, apples, corn and a flower :) Yay!

And I successfully checked out one person without any help whatsoever. :)

Then I went home, chilled, chatted, ate wings, did geometry, and now Im back to chilling and chatting and blogging.

:D

~Kylie

1 comment:

Followers

Contributors