Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Shopping

This story starts at about 10 pm last night

Cassie wouldnt shut up. She was scared of the rain. And of course the night that I lose a lot of sleep just happened to be night before I was waking up super early to go shopping. Great. So I got maybe two or three hours of good sleep. :P

Then at 4:30 AM Mom came in to wake us up.We woke up, tired, but excited and got dressed and ready quickly. We got to the WalMart in Mt. Airy just about 5. It was packed! Completely crazy all around! There wasnt room to look at anything that you wanted to buy! People were hiding things to make sure they got what they wanted, including hiding cameras in towels :P haha! And there were big screen tv's being sold in the gardening section. Clever...I only got a winter coat there for seven bucks! What now! :D

Mom got some other things quickly, and we got out of there and headed for Radio Shack. We weren't at Radio Shack long and didnt end up getting anything. :P haha. By then it was just about 7am and we headed over to Starbucks to get something to wake us up (I chose tea so that I would be able to take a nap later which of course never happened) Then we drove up to Westminster to go to Old Navy.

YAY OLD NAVY! Okay, Old Navy was definitely the best stop. The sales were awesome! And there weren't a lot of people there! SCORE!!! haha. I got Dylan, Kiera, Ramil and Mom's presents as well as Cassie's ;) plus this cool water bottle for myself. I could've gotten more, but it took me long enough to pick out what I did finally get. And I totally would've gotten more for myself but I was strongly fighting against that urge. Haha, Mom made it easier when she bought a pair of jeans that she said I could borrow :) Mom got lots of stuff and so did Kiera and we saved TONS of money! I spent a little under fifty dollars, and the savings just racked up. I would've spent over a hundred normally. Heehee. I'm quite happy :D lol. "My name is Kylie and I'm a shopaholic..."

Then we went to breakfast at Panera at around 10 ish

Then we went to Marshalls to look for shoes. And I found these AMAZING low boots that were so awesome BUT they were 25 dollars. I figured I could get them cheaper somewhere else- but I was very upset after we went to DSW and found that the pair at Marshalls was 50 DOLLARS MORE AT THE OTHER STORES! :-/ Darn. Mom says that maybe we'll go to Marshall's again tomorrow because she still is looking for shoes for the cruise. :D

When we checked out at DSW Mom announced: "Uh oh. Kylie's hit a wall." She was right. I was dead tired and going just a bit crazy. I could've fallen over asleep at any moment, I was that tired.

Then I came home, and ate because it felt like it was dinner time to me, when it was lunchtime. I ate, and then had to clean my room and right as I was about to pack Mom took me to the bank to open my own savings account. :) I was very proud of myself when the numbers racked up all the money I'd earned in the last couple of months. So now I have a bank account. :D haha.

Then after the bank we went back to walmart to return some jeans that were more like leggings...and bought two shirts for mom's cruise that I will borrow... :D haha and chocolate of course.

it was a fun day. :) Sorry to bore you non-shopping people.

and tonight I think we're going to set up the Christmas tree. If I can stay awake...

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors