Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day! and Love all around :)

Hi Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to let you all know how my thanksgiving went. :)

Today, we woke up and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Once my parents got home (they were out at the gym) we wished them a happy anniversary. Yes, you heard right, today was not only Thanksgiving, but my parent's anniversary. They are married 21 years today. :)

So for this thanksgiving, my family went over to my Aunt Moe's house! It was a small thanksgiving, just our family, Aunt Moe, her children Megan and Matt (and Matt's girlfriend Allison, and Megan's fiance Kris), Ian and Sean (my cousins) and Ian's girlfriend, and my Aunt Al. So maybe that seems big to you, but it was small for me.

We normally have Thanksgiving dinner here, and set up tables all the way down the middle of the house, but since my parents are leaving on a cruise in a couple of days, we didn't want to deal with it this year. My Aunt Moe's house is like five minutes away, believe it or not, we used to live next door to eachother up until I was four. So we had thankgiving over there and it was SO awesome to seen my cousins and aunts again. Ever since I was little, I've absolutely adored my cousins (they are all a lot older than me, Matt's the youngest older cousin, he was ten when I was born) And they're so awesome to their little cousins ;) Matt is so fun to hang around, and we all got to talk a lot about what's been going on, and Megan's upcoming wedding! :D We had a lot of laughs, and a lot of food. And I mean A LOT of food, including this incredible cherry pie that my cousin Matt made :D

As you can probably tell, Matt and Megan are two of my favorite cousins because I grew up with them so close by. Even when we 'moved away' they were still only like five minutes away. I love them so much :)

And Megan showed us all her wedding dress :D :D :D WHOOOHOOOOO :D It was so pretty. :)

OH and I forgot to mention the Tv stopped working! The guys were so upset they couldnt watch the football game. LOL! So it got really quiet after the game was off ;) haha.

and We got to go visit Liza and her parents (our old neighbors on the other side of the house) Liza is older than me too, I think she's 28 now, is married and has two kids! And her two kids were adorable, and her husband is very nice. :)

Over all it was a great thanksgiving. Lots of funny moments, seeing as all these people are related to my Dad ;) It was amazing. I loved it. :)

Now Im so stuffed and tired!!! And tomorrow we're going shopping EARLY. first year I've ever done this, I think I'm going to bring the camera. haha. :) we'll see.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Tell me about it! Comments!! :D

2 comments:

  1. That sounds fun :D
    I went over to my brother's wife's family's house for dinner :)
    My grandma was there, Mr.&Mrs. Reagan, my brother Dan, his wife Debbie, and Debbie's sister Jenny with her husband Joel and their two kids Jacob and Isabelle, Joel's brother Geovany (sp?), and some random cousin of the Reagan's whose name I forget. It was small but lots of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I just realized how many cousins I have! Let's see... at Thanksgiving there was Tim, Andrew, and Daniel with Uncle Jim; Josh, Rachael, Tommy, Jesse, Jonah, and Jenai with Uncle Joe and Aunt Colleen; Brian, Brittany, Matt, Levi and Ciara with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Margie; Carrie and Laura with Uncle John and Aunt Michelle; and some other random people (friends, girlfriends and boyfriends :D), and us, ze Porters. We have the best time everrrrrr! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors