Saturday, January 2, 2010

"I DON'T GET FOOTBALL!" "YOU'RE A GIRL!" "I KNOW!"

Happy New Year Everyone! :D

I had a great New Years. We didn't do anything extraordinary for New Years Eve, I was reading a book before being dragged down to play board games. haha. My Dad has bronchitis (he's getting over it now) so we stayed at home and spent time together as a family. Eating junk food, playing board games and watching Star Trek. It was fun! :D

Then yesterday we went to my Uncle Mike and Aunt Lois's house for New Years Day lunch. The car ride was awful, they live in West Virginia and the roads are all windy- plus I was reading a book so I got really carsick. And on top of that, my relatives are smokers so when I got to their house there wasn't fresh air to breathe to get over the car sickness-unless I wanted to stay outside in the freezing cold- HA. Not happening.

But, the food is always amazing! Corned beef (YUMMMM), cabbage, ham, beans, red velvet cake....

yeah I ate too much.

After lunch we stuck around for a while. I kept reading "The Blind Side" right in front of their fireplace. :) This was great, until one point the flames shot out and terrified I moved to the couch. haha. Then I watched Indiana Jones with my siblings. Then after a while we went back home, and I decided not to read in the car.

When we got home I relaxed for a bit, and attempted to understand the game of football. Since I'm reading the Blind Side, all I've wanted to do since I've started reading this book is watch football. I tried to understand it, then later that evening I was talking to allie and I was like
"I DON'T GET FOOTBALL!"
and she said "YOU'RE A GIRL!"
and I said "I KNOW!"
lol. Allie then proceeded to explain the game of football to me, and I get it now :D She said it was history in the making, helping me understand football and that she felt so 'sporty' haha, oh allie...
So lets see if I'll like football...thats the real question here. I'm rooting for the Ravens now because of The Blind Side, plus...They're our state team so, it works :D

OH! and last night, Kiera and I were going through all the songs on my mp3 player. This was interesting, cause I always get into being a rock star and I start dancing and rocking out and stuff. Apparently, Kiera does this too! So we had a lot of fun goofing off and making our own 'music videos' in the reflection on the window. :D haha. I love her.

So that's what goes on! :D Happy 2010!


5 comments:

  1. :D hahaha I love you Kylie <3
    I still cant believe I helped you... ME of all people... well, I guess that's what you get with a sportsmanic like my brother... and my dad :) But, my brother more than my dad.. ANYWAY...
    iloveyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ravens? RAVENS?!?!?!
    Grrrr.
    C'mon, we're closer to D.C. then we are to Baltimore :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in MARYLAND not DC. And I am actually closer to Baltimore so HA. :D

    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, we don't live in DC, and on top of that, there is very literally no reason to like the Skins. Seriously. Not. One.
    (Cuz they suck! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all sadden me with your lack of loyalty.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors