Sunday, January 10, 2010

~I am the eyes inside staring back at you~

Whatcha Got
Whatcha Want
Whatcha Need
Gonna be your Savior
Everything's gonna crash and break
But I know, Yeah I know
{Savior by Skillet}

I just wanted to start this post by saying Happy Birthday to Jayme once again. Jayme is an awesome friend- he is so kind and considerate, godly, and absolutely hilarious and fun to be around! :D Thanks Jayme, Hope your birthday was awesome. :)

So, Friday I went to Coop as always. I was out late with friends on Thursday night- haha on the way home from a party, it was snowing and we (Dylan, Kevin, Elizabeth, David and I) were all packed in Dylan's car. Dylan discovered that if he turned on the brights, it looked like we were traveling through hyperspace. :D So at one point Dylan turned it on and said something like "TO HYPERSPACE!" and we all started screaming. haha. It was fun.

but like I said, we got home late and friday morning I was dead. Mom said if I showed one ounce of tiredness that she was never letting me anywhere on a school night ever again. That made me try to be energetic all day. At history class, before my mom got there, Mrs. F made coffee for the people who were out late. Haha, love you Mrs. F :)

At coop we practiced Much Ado About Nothing (funny!) and then I went home and listened to music, chilled out and did some homework. Then I went to 10:31. :D I got called up on stage to do a game, and I was very grateful that it wasn't extremely gross and I didn't have to eat anything. * phew * lol. The message was great as always, and we had a great time of fellowship afterward. We got application questions to discuss and it was nice talking to friends (our parents werent there) about how we could improve and be more humble. We also got a paper thing to fill out for Face2Face and I filled it out and got my picture taken. I realized later how stupid some of the answers were that I put down, and I should have done this and yadda yadda yadda. We'll see how it comes out, lol.

Not a whole lot has gone on in between then and now. Except today is Ramil's gotcha day!!! Gotcha day is the day that we got Ramil from the Philippines. So that was four years ago. I remember, the day that they (Dad, Dylan and Ramil) got back I wasn't allowed to go to the airport. Mom and Dad said that I had to go to my volleyball game. I STILL do not understand why they didn't let me just skip it and I'm still a bit bitter about it. That day I was stuck at home after my volleyball game alone, watching TV until they came back. Ramil was so tiny!!! Okay so picture this- I was eleven and a little under five feet tall and Ramil was also eleven but like six or seven inches shorter than me. He looked so little in his gigantic tshirt, baseball cap and his backpack was huge! he had the biggest eyes you ever saw. :D haha, he was so cute. what happened? Kidding, Kidding... Happy Gotcha Day Ramil! You rock Lil' bro! :D



5 comments:

  1. Ramil? Cute? That's a site to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you're doing Much Ado About Nothing? Awesomeness.
    We're doing another comedy, so I suppose it'll be a humorous night :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww happy gotcha day ramil!
    where did you guys get him from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dangit! I missed it! Happy Gotcha Day two days late, dude.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors