Friday, January 29, 2010

And I'll forget the world that I knew, but I swear I won't forget you.

Hm, lesee where do I start?

WELL, I am tired. And I've been tired for weeks now. Welcome to highschool. Welcome to my life.

So Monday, lots of studying for exams (plus Geometry, but we all know that's uneventful so whatever. :P ) So lots of studying for midterms, and I took my Literature Midterm. Then more studying for Biology midterm and then reading.

I finally finished reading The Blind Side!!! :D YAY. That only took...forever. :P Now I have moved on to the other Nicolas Sparks book I got for Christmas from my parents...I'm almost half done now. Whoo!

Okay so anyway, Tuesday- woke up late (cause I haven't been sleeping well, I've had a tendency to sleep in trying to catch up...which ultimately fails...sigh.) and then rushed to get to Biology. Got to Biology to take the scary midterm...Soooo GUESS WHAT? I got an A!!! :D WoOoOoOoOoOoOo! Praise the Lord! :D Im quite happy.

Then David and Kevin came over to help me with Geometry..which kind of failed without Elizabeth. :P I mean, we still got homework done and it was a lot of fun but when we didnt understand something we just kind of skipped over it. :P haha, but it was fun. :)

Then Wednesday, MCI and Elizabeth came over! :D We hung out and had a photoshoot which you can see on my flickr. :)http://www.flickr.com/photos/25243109@N08/

it was quite fun. Then...I folded socks and watched tv. :) Yup. Oh and I found out I got an A on my Literature midterm too! :D YAY!

And Thursday "You know what I think? I say that we skip school and homework today and clean the house!" I said that. And guess what? Mom agreed. :) Day well spent. haha.

Then I read. And went to sleep. And woke up. And went to sleep again. Then woke up. So continued my night...this made me wake up late (as in I woke up at 9 which is when we're supposed to be leaving to History class....FAIL) and which also caused me to be a complete grouch the rest of the day. Seriously not pleasant to be around. :P

But now, I'm right about to go out for a Daddy Kylie dinner. That hasn't happened in like years! :D And we're getting Chinese food! Woot! :D

Thats all for now. Comments pleassssssseeee!


4 comments:

  1. "Daddy Daughter Dinner Tonight"

    said ti five times! just...the sixth didnt work =P

    I hate being late to history class...The other day I woke up to my ride ringing the doorbell. It was annoying. Love history though =)

    and Congrats on your A! I thought I was gonna fail...but I didnt! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Geometry is amazing! I have no idea why people dislike Geometry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU, Amy. :-D
    Chinese, seriously? Niiice.
    And I'm not sure why you're happy that you got to clean all day, but all right. Glad it thrills you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol... I cleaned all day yesterday... and it felt good :D Then I spent the last moments of the day to do some geometry... which Allie helped me on... then I stayed up later to finish Spanish hw. All on a Saterday/Sunday, because I couldn't sleep either. :P

    Congrats on the A's! I know it's hard(er) to get A's- expecially on Lit.
    What's Nicolas Sparks books called?
    btw... the pictures were really good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors