Saturday, October 31, 2009

neverland..the cold and costumes...

So lets go in order shall we? First, Wednesday was Bekah birthday and Stephen's birthday!!! :D :D :D I had MCI that day which was good, it seemed to go pretty fast but at the end of the day at dance class Im like "I really don't want to dance now, can't I just sleep?" :P

Then Wednesday afternoon, Drew and Kevin came over to work on their Spanish Inquisition costumes for the harvest party and feast. On the car ride home, I was so hungry I opened up a packet of Swedish Fish candy. And of course Drew and Kevin wanted some so they flattered me.
"Kylie, you're amazing."
"I love your hair!"
"I like your eye makeup!"
"I like your eyes withOUT makeup!"
hahahahaha it was fun. I was so grumpy- the only reason they're still alive is because they flattered me ;)

Then Kevin got a taste of the madness that goes on at our Smith family dinners. Dad was telling this hilarious story from work. Several actually, but they're not as funny over a blog so if you want to hear it come talk to me ;)

Thursday I did my co-op homework, and got Peter Pan (the book) from the library. And I also got the movie Finding Neverland, about JM Barrie. I'm writing a report on Peter Pan, I figured if I'm going to do a report it might as well be fun.

Then Friday, I went to Co-op (I was VERYYYY grouchy Friday) it was a dreadful disscussion that never seemed to end- until we started working with stuff for the feat which is NEXT SUNDAY! :hyperventilates: I finally got to try on my full costume today :) I'm quite excited, this should be a lot of fun!!! We went through the basic structure of the feast and practiced the dance, I danced with Sam because David's sick and so was Elizabeth. Elizabeth's better now but Dave is still sick. :( GET BETTER DAVE!!!!

Then after co-op I hung around at the Ferleman's house for a while and then we all (there was a group of us) headed over to the church to get ready for the sleepover!!! We broke sticks for kindling with Mr. Brewer, and then we called Jayme (Dylan ended up hanging up on me) and Elizabeth decided it'd be funny if we all ran after him for being so rude :P that was interesting. I think Jayme really enjoyed watching us attempt to stop him from driving away :D hahaha

Then once we set up (which took forever because we had tent problems) we had a meeting and we set up the games for the Harvest Party! Once we finished setting up, we set out for the bonfire out back :) it was really fun. It was a great time of fellowship- not to mention Jayme did the worm :D I attempted to do the worm and EPICALLY failed. hahaha. yeahhh...

And we had a time of worship around the fire, AND we slid down the wet hill in trash bags. :D Then I had a ton of fun with the girls in my tent(s). We stayed up late and talked and laughed. Not to mention getting texts from a mysterious Jiminy Cricket (you know who you are ;) and others. The boys ceran wrapped Dave Brewer!!! hahahaha. And us girls had a worship session around a campfire someone made and we sang quite loudly and sometimes off key :D haha but it was fun! Apparently the boys thought we were having a screaming contest
LOL

And then this morning we woke up in the cold, wet tent. After our like...three hours of sleep. Breakfast was really drowsy, so many people were sleepy. :) We all had fun telling eachother over breakfast about what went on that night, and what was hysterical and what wasn't so hysterical :P

Then we left (Dylan, me and Kevin-Im not completley clear on why Kevins here...he asked my Dad and Dad said yes and Im braindead right now so I dont remember..) and I fell asleep in the car. And now I want to sleep but I CANT. urg. I hate that.

Then tonight will be the HARVEST PARTY!!!! :D :D :D

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had tons of fun! I guess I missed lots of fun things, such as sliding down the hill in bags and having a 'singing competition' (at least that's what Erik said lol XD 8) ), and staying up late. But I got some of my pics sorted and a post is up! Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU were singing like that? Dude, that was REALLY off. That was FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors