Sunday, September 5, 2010

The last week, the wedding, and today

So this past week was my last week of summer. And sad to say I did nothing extremely worthwhile. :P I cleaned, got ready for school, went to work, watched TV with my family, wrote some songs and sang...a lot. But that was pretty much it. And I watched Camp Rock 2 :P hahaha...

Then yesterday I got to help at and attend Martin and Janice's wedding. For those of you who don't know this couple, they are some of the coolest people I know and I adore them. Janice is Mrs. Mays daughter, and she's helped to direct Pilgrim and Esther and has done so much for us in the Acting ministry. I've done workshops and camps with Janice and I always learn so much, and she is so fun to be around. Then Martin Landry, who I first knew as Janice's boyfriend, then fiancee and NOW..her husband. :D Martin is a comedy genius. He's SO funny. And he's also extremely musically gifted. He and Janice did pretty much ALL the music for Esther. And they love each other so much. :) Now, they are married. Helping at their wedding was such a joy and attending the ceremony was beautiful. So congrats to Martin and Janice Landry!!! :D

And today...I went on a walk with Mom to Starbucks (her back's been hurting so she wanted to stretch it out a bit, please pray for her!) and I like starbucks. :) and this WEATHER...ahhh it's sooo pretty and it's cooling down. I love fall. It's my favorite season. :)

And I'll be going to our church service for the first time in two weeks :P First the youth retreat than vacation. Then I'm going to my cousin's baby shower!!! :D

then. a single day of summer left.


3 comments:

  1. I hope your mom feels better! And now I'm wondering how I totally missed the fact that Janice was even getting married! Only met her once but she was really funny and really good at acting. I'd love to meet Martin - comedy geniuses are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your mom's back gets better!
    And MarTin and Janice Landry! AHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin and Janice are awesome. And fall is amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors