Monday, September 13, 2010

Heeeyyyyy Jooooeeey!!!!!

So on Saturday, I got to go see the Terps play football against Morgan State. This was because I just so happen to know incredibly amazing people, in this case Chris Perdue. :D I went with him, Josh Hill, and Arden Anderson. And it was SOOOO much fun! Just hanging out with them all was fun (Arden was awesome, I had just met her but she is so fun and I must admit we are quite similar from what I could gather ;D ) and Chris took Josh and I on a tour of the Clarice Smith's Performing Arts building before the game...which was sooo cool (if I go there and do vocal performance, that's where I'd be like all the time :P )

oh yeah.. football. yeah so we sat in the student section, we were in section 13 right behind the end zone and right next to the band. It was pretty awesome :D Seriously, it was a blast! So much fun cheering and yelling, and many inside jokes were created ;) ;) ;)

and oh yeah, thanks to arden's awesomeness, we got food for free except for tips ( even though...I only had twenties...so I kind of relied on others tips. I fail. :P ) but just the same that was great. :) and like I said, sweet seats, my friends, and a good game the terps creamed 62-3

after the game ended, we headed out, ...walking to the car was kind of terrifying. right on the highway, wedged next to cars parked on the shoulder for the game and passing cars. but I was in between josh and chris so that made me feel a little better. we went and got ice cream at cold stone :D then Chris took Josh and I home.

That was just a brief overview of all the little fun things that happened that added up to an incredible time! I had so much fun. :D Thanks Chris!

comments please! many more posts to come...if I get time...

~Kylie~

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Chris! And for Josh, for being a human shield. And for Arden, for just being awesome. And for Coldstone, for being yummy, even if they do sing stupid songs at you the entire time you're in shop.

    Oh, and I'm curious to hear about Joey, although something tells me that's yet another inside joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Terps! My brother and sister were studying SAT words one time, and they found "terpitude" in the deck of flashcards. Neither had any idea what it meant, but my dad did: "The number of years spent at UMD!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors