Sunday, September 26, 2010

Megan and Kris's Wedding :)


So there is this girl named Megan who is my cousin. We lived next door to eachother until I was five, when we moved to another house still close by. Growing up Megan was always a very close cousin. Now...she is married to brilliant man named Kris. :)
Look at her... she's beaming. :) The ceremony was beautiful. It was in the Governor Calvert House in Annapolis, which is this beautiful historical building. And one of the coolest parts of the wedding was as a surprise: I got to sing to them. :)
I sang "At Last" which is a classic love song, it's super cute. It was so fun, because they didn't know I could really sing. Everyone was cheering and people were crying...it was one of the most adorable things I've ever been a part of. :)
And they loved it. :D

My soul face. ;) "A thrill that I had never known OOOOOOOOOHHHHH yeah you smiled...you smiled oh and then the spell was cast...and here we are....in heaven..." ♪♫
"For you are mine...at last." AH I'm still so excited just writing about it. Megan was so impressed, and said it was the sweetest thing ever. Kris said it was so special to them. :)
LOOK AT THE CUTENESS!!!

Aww. :) I love her. After dinner, and lots of fun dancing and partying. A Smith Tradition took place, the singing of Al Jolson's "You made me love you" by all the men of the family, and the groomsmen and of course the groom Kris (who did not know the words..hahaha)
Dylan, Ramil, Robert (cousin), Uncle Bob, Danny (cousin), Uncle Sandy, Dad, Matt (cousin) Kris and the groomsmen were to the side. It was great. Especially since Megan was singing along. This has generally got to be one of my favorite parts of Smith weddings. So fun. At one point, Dylan was holding Megan's champagne glass...it was hysterical.
Look at them. After seven years together, they are married "At Last". :) They what a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple. I love weddings, and seeing how happy couples are together. It's just so amazing. :) Congratulations Megan and Kris. You are incredible and I love you both very much. :)

~Kylie Clare~

ps. the picture below is my cousin Oliver :D :D :D He has mad dance skills. The women were swooning over him.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! That is so cute and I'm glad you got to sing to your cousin and her fiance. I love weddings too :D
    P.S. How did you get so many followers???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Kylie's awesome singing at weddings!
    OLIVER! The child is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors