Monday, August 30, 2010

There's 104 days of Summer vacation and school comes along just to end it...

So the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it..
Yesterday was the 104 day of summer vacation. Where has it gone? But I've done A LOT of stuff this summer. Here's 50 of my favorite things from this summer:

1. Went to Philly! :D Whooooo!
2. Shopped with Kirstin before she left for England
3. FSP graduation was amazing.
4. Dylan's grad party. And grad party hopping.
5. That blog post I did about my senior friends was one of my favorite blog posts.
6. Starting Karate Back up again! :D
7. Summer Celebration. So much fun.
8. Raspberry Iced Tea
9. Going to Gettysburg for a weekend with my grandparents. :)
10. Hershey Park :D whoooooo
11. Meeting the Hershey's Symphony Bar
12. Birthday week. :)
13. SWEET SIXTEEN!
14. Getting to know Meghan and Chris better :)
15. Getting to know Christian Zehr!
16. Acting workshop with Janice. That was SO fun.
17. Hanging out with Katie and Alexis, watching Kung Fu Panda
18. YOUTH MISSIONS!!! :D AHHH That was incredible.
19. Auditioning for Godspell. That in and of itself was fun. :D
20. Callbacks.
21. Going shopping with my birthday money
22. Going to Toys r Us and Taco Bell with Dylan, Andrew and Jayme
23. Seeing Macbeth. WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D
22. That funny time backstage with Allie and Kevin at THG when we nearly died laughing.
23. Planning Christian's going away party based on Alice in Wonderland...though we never actually had it.
24. Watching Into the Woods with Christian and Kimberly.
25. Christmas in July party. :D
26. Harry Potter Marathons with Allie and Jayme
27. Meeting people at Jimmie Cone :)
28. I made a clubhouse.
29. HiYa Karate weekend. :D
30. Getting third place during forms in the HiYa Classics competition
31. hahahah that 'musical theater camp' that I did about Pirates...hahaha...ohhhh that was funnyyyy....
32. Getting a postcard from Scotland!
33. Getting a belated birthday card from Uncle Kevin in Texas (random yes. but pretty awesome)
34. KIRSTIN COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!
35. Having that sleepover and eating pizza the night Kirstin came home.
36. Drivers Ed. I can't nessacarily say this was 'fun' but with Kevin, Drew, Daniel, and David it did get pretty funny. :D
37. The Last couple of days with Christian before he went to Turkey
38. Sean and Steph's wedding. Oh my goodness it was so cute. I had so much fun helping at it!
39. Phineas and Ferb's "SUMMER BELONGS TO YOU"
40. The FAIR! :D
41. Church Picnics :)
42. That crazy hard storm and tornado warnings.
43. We're getting a bunny. :D
44. The fair parade ( I think this counts as a different number)
45. Getting to make new friends over the summer, especially with some of the sophmores and freshmen.
46. One of my friend's sweet sixteen. :) The dancing was amazing.
47. The YOUTH RETREAT! :D
48. That amazing storm at the Youth retreat when it was POURING rain. that was so cool.
49. THE BEACH!
50. Relaxing... (sometimes anyway. )

yes. tell me what you think. :)


2 comments:

  1. I made it on the list :) I feel like a celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel special, because I was there for loads of that, although not mentioned by name. That thing backstage at THG was the best. And the storm at the retreat was a most definite highlight.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors