Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas time is here...happiness and cheer...


I'm not even going to bother going through all the crazy stuff that's been going on lately.

Why don't we start with CHRISTMAS IS COMING! We are less than TWO WEEKS AWAY. And I, am soooo excited. But I still have so much to get!

Do you know that feeling when you're getting someone something and you know they're going to love it? You just have to wait to see the look on their face? Oh yes. I love being in cahoots. It's my favorite place to be. heeheeheehee.

And let us not forget the reason for the season. Jesus, who came to earth as a baby.

"The first time that you opened your eyes did you realize that you would be my Savior?
And the first breath that left your lips did you that it would change this world forever?
And I. I celebrate the day that you were born to die,
So I might one day pray for you to save my life."
(I celebrate the day- relient k)

I'm so excited for things that I'm going to be doing these next couple of weeks. :) I just hope I get my homework done. :P

13 days. :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Cahoots is a wonderful place where everyone runs around whispering and grinning and giggling. It's quite fun to be in Cahoots. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors