Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve.

Today is Christmas Eve. How did this happen? It doesnt matter now, I am just so excited. I'm so happy for pretty much no apparent reason. But I'm still struggling to think of what to do with Mom and Dads present cause the more I wonder about it, the more I think they won't like it....

but so much is going to happen! Christmas Eve service, then going to Aunt Moe's house to hang out with my cousins. Then tomorrow morning, opening presents with the family, then brunch with all the relatives and then going to Mimi and Popops for Christmas dinner. :) It will be brilliant. :)

Merry Christmas Eve.

MERRY CHRISTMAS BEDFORD FALLS!

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to get weirded out at how much people use "brilliant" in place of the word "fun." Fun people are not always brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors