Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas, let us start with Christmas Eve shall we? I went to the Christmas Eve service at church with my family, where I heard the gospel preached once again, gave and received gifts and hugged many people. :) I love Christmas. So much love all around. Then I went to my Aunt Mo's house, and we stayed there until like 11 because we were watching "Its a wonderful life". So I chilled with my family and my Aunts, and cousins, ate food and laughed a lot. Then completely crashed in bed.

Then who wakes us up at 7:30 to open stockings? Oh that would be my father. :P Yup so we got up, opened the little things in our stockings. We each got sleds and little things...kiera and I got these little things called "singamagigs" that open their mouths and sing in harmony. heehee. Then mom started to get breakfast together and we waited like an hour for my grandparents showed up. Then we opened presents, and it was great. I was totally surprised by stuff that I got. And I'm really happy with it. Its funny how well my parents know me. One of my presents was a Cinderella doll. I was so excited. Plus Mom and Dad loved the present I got them so YAY! :D

Then some of my extended family came over for brunch, and hung out until like one. Then we chilled, I started watching A Christmas Story then about fifteen minutes later I left with my family to go to my grandparents. We had Christmas dinner around 3:30, with my grandparents, and my Aunt Lois and Uncle Mikey. It was delicious and so stuffing, after a like twenty minute nap we opened a few gifts from Mimi and Popop and our Aunt and Uncle. Then dessert. We had a busy crazy fun blessed day. It was wonderful.

I hope your Christmas was full of fun and good memories. :)

Stay tuned for my post on highlights of 2010. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors