Friday, October 1, 2010

Because You Live

Because you live and breathe, because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help. Because you live in my world, there's as twice as many stars in the sky. Because you live, there's a reason why I carry on when I lose the fight. I want to give what you've given me, always.

I don't think I could survive without my friends. So many of them have been praying for me and checking up on me and encouraging me, and it has been SO helpful lately with all this stress. And they've been behind me every step of the way. I love my friends. :D You all are awesome :D :D :D

You know whats great? I was stressing out about working both jobs this weekend, and figures I'm working at Butlers NEXT week...not this week. Sheesh. :P Haha, that's actually really good.

I get to help HiYa! Karate at the Mt. Airy fall fest this weekend. :D Im not actually performing, but I'm going to be helping at the booth and doing other fun stuff. :D Its lots of fun! Stop by if you can!

and Im doing a classical song for voice lessons now. I'm kind of super excited. :D

hasta lasagna.

~KC~

3 comments:

  1. i <3 that pic! i edited it on picnik and it's really cool! I'll email it to you and the girls :)

    classical singing rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want lasanga!
    I want to show up at Mt. Airy today... I'll try, but I make no promises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey kylie, I picked this post because I wanted to give you some tips on your blog that might and might not be helpful. First, the light blue clicking text is very hard to see against the gray background. Second, your blog archive is very hard to get to because it's at the bottom of all your posts. Yup, that's all :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors