Wednesday, October 20, 2010

diary of a chipmunk

Hello. My name is Kylie. This is my second day of being a chipmunk. Yesterday I got my wisdom teeth taken out. I was numb and napped for the majority of the day. I could hardly speak or eat, because my chin and lip were numb all day. I wasn't loopy really, I just couldnt remember half of the words I knew and I kept calling Ramil "Sammill" :P Hahaha. Then Jayme and Kirstin came to see me. :) This made me quite happy. I love seeing them so much. Even though I couldnt speak well and was a mess and stuff, and I felt pretty miserable...I loved seeing them. And then I napped some more...and blogged. Napped a little bit more. Then Elizabeth came to see me and brought me a tea. We watched an episode of pushing daisies, then I watched Biggest Loser and went to bed on the couch. :)

I woke up this morning. Very swollen. And sore. and flushed. I could feel my lip and chin when i woke up. And twice as much pain. Bleh. And I've been home alone talking to friends and and answering questions on formspring all day. Watching TV, havent taken my nap yet. I've had some medicine....and applesauce...and the potatoes are in the oven. So I'll have some of that later. Still watching Tv and talking to friends. Chris and Meghan are coming over tonight to watch How to Train Your Dragon with me tonight, and then tomorrow I'm have many more people come over at different times during the day. So I'm really looking forward to that :)

and thats what goes on in my chipmunk life. toodleloo.

Kylie

2 comments:

  1. You lucky duck. Getting my wisdoms out wasn't much of a deal for me. I napped and did nothing. Maybe went outside to see friends once, but that was it. Meh. Life at the awkward stage with no connection to friends at all.
    Be happy you :) Is Matt coming over today or tomorrow, I may be able to catch a ride with him...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Soph. The reason it's a big deal is because it hurts like the Dickens. Although living close enough to people who can drive over is helpful... I got to stare at my ceiling for days.
    Sorry it hurts, Kye. Pain meds are wonderful things; eat them like candy. Hopefully coming over tomorrow, but we'll see. I have a ton of school to do before then. I'll try my darndest.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors