Sunday, November 7, 2010

"The facts were these..."

I love the piemaker. Ned+Charlotte (chuck) Charles forever. :) ^ They are the sweetest couple.

anyway...the facts were these.

Kylie Smith thought it necessary to post on her blog as it had been 9 days and 11 hours since she had posted last. So now she seeks to tell how her life has turned out in 9 days and 11 hours.

The Harvest Party was amazing. I went as Cinderella, and I'm sure I'll post some of those pictures in later posts. I had a ton of fun serving with my friends. Then on Halloween, I actually had some of my friends over- Allie, Jenna, Kirstin, Jayme, Erik, David and Drew. :) We watched 'The Nightmare Before Christmas" then went trick or treating in my old neighborhood (yes...we teenagers went trick or treating. and it was AWESOME. So don't you judge us.) then we came back home and watched Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit. Heehehee. Yes.

Then the next day, Monday, I had lots of school to do. And it was the first day of November?? What? Where has my life gone? Well anyway, Monday evening I got off of work so I could go see Chris' Orchestra concert. It was brilliant. I loved it (though there was one piece that wasn't that spectacular :P haha and they know exactly what I mean by that.) But he played beautifully, and I felt like I was swept into a whole new musical world. Amazing. Well done Chris! :)

Of course...then I got home after curfew and um...Dad wasn't all that happy with me... :P So therefore, I am grounded from seeing friends until I'm caught up with school. Which I'm actually up doing still, Im taking a break cause my wrist hurts so bad from writing in my Literature journal. :P So yup. Catching up on school is pretty miserable. It kept me from going to the square dance and a movie night and West Side Story.

And oh yeah, the Perdues got in a car accident! But they're okay now, Praise the Lord. I was so scared for a while. Just continuing to pray for healing that they wouldn't be sore. :)

Oh and I had incars this week. Done a lot of driving, which is awesome. :) And normal work at the karate studio. Man I love those kids. :D And I learned we're getting a Chipotle in Mt. Airy! :D YES!

And had rehearsal this weekend, I can't wait for you all to see the show. It's going to be great, I can tell already. Pray for everyone involved to be mature and self controlled.

and then...more homework. And Kung Fu Panda! "Noodles...don't noodles...Kung Fu...Don't Kung Fu..." good stuff. :)

and I'm still doing homework. :P so please be praying that I would be diligent with school, wise in my decisions, and be constantly praying wholeheartedly.






5 comments:

  1. I have serioulsy been waiting for like, 9 entire days for a new post. Haha, the last one doesn't count. :P Halloween was totally awesome! Thanks a bunch for having us over! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Kirstin didn't go trick or treating with us. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah. I guess I just automatically go "Kirstin and Jayme" force of habit :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of rehearsal, kind of a lot. And hats off to Chuck and Ned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed about the couple being amazing. =D And I also have to agree with Jayme, that I didn't go with you guys to trick-or-treat. haha x) <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors