Friday, February 12, 2010

I wish I had a soundtrack for Epic moments in my life.

I mean...don't we all? I just make my own soundtrack most of the time. :P

So I've been snowed in for about a week and I've been dying of being cooped up and not seeing anyone. But yesterday...all that changed!

Insert epic music here: Indiana Jones theme

So Dad decided that we should go bumper sliding yesterday. Bumper sliding is when someone (in this case, my dad) drives a 4wd vehicle (our suburban) and attaches a thick long rope to the back of the car, and the other end to the back of a sled. Then a person sits on the sled and is dragged along by the truck. :D

So we went around Damascus trying to find a neighborhood that wasn't plowed. Pretty much every street had been plowed! This destroys the point of bumper sliding!!! So...I knew the Porter's neighborhood hadn't been plowed yet so I called David and he said that they had about six inches of snow on the road. PERFECT! So I told him that we'd be coming through their neighborhood. So after a little bit, we showed up at the Porters, me being dragged along by the truck :D Amy and their cousin Jonah were in the front yard, and were pretty surprised to see me. So were the rest of the Porters when I walked in their house. :P haha. David and Jonah came bumper sliding with us :D It was SOOO fun! Plus it was such a relief to see and hang out with friends. Poor guys, I talked them to death- I was just so excited to see more familiar faces! Haha. Sorry!

But it was a lot of fun! When it wasn't our turn on the sleds we'd ride on the back of the track- which was really scary and dangerous at one point when four of us were riding the back of the truck. :P Then Dad made us stop and get in the car haha :D

Insert epic music: Final Countdown

After a while of bumper sliding, we went home. An hour or so after we got back, Jayme came over to watch Zombieland with us. :D Us being Dad, Dylan, Ramil and Me. I thought the movie was rated PG 13 at first, then they told me it was R. Oh. I figured if I freaked out I'd go and watch Harry Potter up in my room. But I really enjoyed it. :) Pretty freaky at points, but very funny and I liked it a lot! For the record: It is rated R for Violence, Gore and Language. If you do want to watch it, before watching you should probably go on IMDB to see what exactly is in the movie and ask your parents!!! I don't want you to watch it and be horrified or get in trouble and then blame me- "But Kylie recommended it!" No. I'm not necessarily recommending it- it's not a family movie and there is definitely some bad stuff in it. Okay? Okay. Moving on.

But anyway...yeah I really enjoyed the movie. I have never wanted to own a gun so much in my life. And...I think I need to stop teasing Dylan about his zombie plan. I need people I can trust in case of zombie apocalypse. ;)

Then Jayme hung around for a while. It was a lot of fun, a great day. :)

Comments please! :D


3 comments:

  1. hahaha nice soundtrack choices
    I loved the rules popping up on screen and Bill Murray had a hysterical role

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that movie so bad! Hear lots of good about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow i dont find myself becoming the anti-zombie type...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors