Saturday, September 3, 2011

Room

No I didn't completely redo my room...My walls are wood and I like to think I live in a treehouse. I'm in the process of covering the walls with photos and inspirational quotes (I got the quotes thing down!) And now I've moved a keyboard into my room so I can start practicing not only music theory but the piano I hope to be learning soon. So here it is. :)

I placed the keyboard by the window, to better serve my inspiration...though there isn't much of a view anyway...But yeah! Obviously the photos fail to show my desk for school and my dresser and such, but yes, this is it!

And no it is not messy. I like to think of it as artistic.

1 comment:

  1. Yes to the keyboard.

    Double yes to keyboards in treehouses.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors