Saturday, February 19, 2011

What a week.

So this is annual breakdown week. Every year since Pilgrim, I've had a breakdown this week because of stress. So far I'm doing okay! Been pretty stressed, but some of my teachers have been understanding and given me extensions on Math assignments, so that's helping me out a lot. :) Llama face.

So lots has happened! Sunday I got to see my twin, Arden A. She is brilliant. Maybe you remember her from when I went to the football game? Yeah! So I got to hang out with her and Chris, and Christian. Had some pretty fun times in the car. Enjoyed listening to the Perdues jam...pretended I could dance on a whim like Christian...it failed. :P

The rest of the week consisted of lots of homework and stress. I realized late in the week how much I needed God. You know how when you get busy, you push off your quiet time? Yeah. I am SO guilty of that. Stephen was talking to me at MCI. He was saying how if we're putting God's glory first, then we're always going to have our quiet times. Our quiet times, yes are spiritual food for our bodies but first and foremost a means of glorifying God by honoring him the way he deserves. That is such an incredible truth I fail to realize so much.

In other news...I got an A on my paper. Rehearsals are going good...THG this weekend. I'm a bad friend. And I like to drive the suburban.

Toodleloo!



1 comment:

  1. I agree. That is so true what Stephen was saying. God is glorified when we pay attention to Him and read what He wrote specifically for us.

    I feel like I'm the only person who ever comments on your blog, ever...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors