Sunday, February 6, 2011

Guess who's back?

Let's play a game of guess who's here for a visit. Lets see...he has a sock monkey named Emerson Roosevelt (better known as Abu). He's often referred to as Aladdin. He has green hair. He's been living in Turkey. He's here for Godspell.

.....


Easy Game right?

Yup Christian's back! Just a for a couple months, but I'm happy to have my friend back just the same. :D I'm not going to rant or anything now, but I will say that he's a good friend of mine and I'm glad he'll be here to hang out with for a while!!! Hoping there are many adventures to come!

Needless to say...it seems like Emmy Rose has made a new friend. :)

1 comment:

  1. "Why do people keep coming up to us when we're talking?"

    "Can we just have a few minutes?"

    Hmmm...I believe Kylie may have made a new friend as well...

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors