Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ramil would make a terrible ninja.

Just saying.

Well hello! I actually have a space of time to blog! How amazing is that?? :D

So what's been going on? Lots! Severe senioritis, wanting to be done with school. Soccer, and learning how to run again. Haha! :D Seriously lots has been going on, and I will attempt to make this relatively short.

Starting with Kiera and I rearranged our room, and I really like it the new way. We have a room separator now (though it doesn't really separate well, haha. It's like a giant shutter...sorta) so I have more privacy and the light won't bother kiera on nights I'm up later. Plus, my side makes me feel like I'm in a treehouse. :D For those of you who don't know, having a treehouse has always been a dream of mine.

Well this week, I guess we'll start with Sunday. Church was good as always, I got to go to Kiera's volleyball game and dinner at BahaFresh with Mom and Dad. Then I spent some time at my friends the Perdues' house making cards and watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. :D Which pretty much equals an amazing time. "And the big brown bear came lo lopping over the mountain..." Thanks for having me, I had a great time!

Then a scary ride home in a storm. Not like Dylan was driving unsafe, Dylan's a good driver. It was just scary with the rain pouring and those HUGE lightning flashes. :-o

Then sleep...sort of. My sleep is still kind of failing. The next morning I woke up much earlier than I would have liked to, but took advantage of that time to have an extended quiet time. Monday is not my favorite day...at all. Cause its the start of the school week and its hard. Which equals Geometry and Biology HW. But I surprisingly got my homework done earlier than usual, and got to relax the rest of the day.

Tuesday. Biology didn't go as well as I'd like, but it wasn't terrible. and I did three loads of laundry...know why? I made this deal with Dad that I can get my permit if I help with the laundry. I also discovered this is a wonderful way of talking mom out of Geometry help sessions. :) So lots of laundry, then I got to support my friends on the Varsity Baseball Team and my brother on the middle school team. Which, of course I really enjoyed (despite me freezing the second game ;P). :D Especially considering they both won. Yay! Then I got to watch the Biggest Loser. Yes. Good Day. :D

Wednesday. Today. I keep thinking it's Thursday. :P Haha. I woke up to this...
"HEY GET UP!"
Of...course. This has to be the day I actually sleep well. "Dad, we don't have to be up for another forty five minutes Dad."
"You're going to NIH!"
"I don't even have to go. It's wednesday!"
"Well...You have to get up anyway!"
Classic Dad.
Then of course I had to get up and get going. But wednesday means starbucks. So I got my coffee (yes, I have officially switched to coffee. It's better for you, and it's cheaper. Win Win.) and my Blueberry muffin. Art was awesome, Composition was good. I recieved three texts while in class. I shall spare their names so they will not be forever shunned... ;)

Then Lunch. and I actually remembered it today! I mean...WOW. haha. I had a little hug! Like those drinks that are in bottles that look like barrels and are like bright green. My childhood in a bottle. Heehee. And of course Geometry was...geometry. Nothing exciting there. Then I came home and now I'm relaxing for a bit. :)

Comment, PLEASE! :D

7 comments:

  1. I think Ramil would make an excellent ninja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have no clue what Ramil and ninjas have to do with this post...anyway, i commented kylie, be happy! ;-)

    and yes! i want SUMMER SO B A D L Y!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a strenuous existence.
    Ramil would make a terrible ninja (i agree)
    Getting your permit? Awesome.


    There, I commented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo!

    nice blog :) it was great to have u on Sunday night! we should do it again :)

    "and the big brown bear came lolloping over the mountain..." good time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramil would SO make a better ninja than most of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. I'm still bummed that I had to miss the card making time :P But I had to babysit while my parents were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, Ramil would be a beast ninja.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors