Sunday, March 7, 2010

Something fun. 50 things

I've been so busy lately! So I thought that I'd have some fun and post fifty things that you may or may not know about me. So here I go!

1. I was born the week that the 1994 World Cup was going on. When I was born all the doctors yelled "GOAL!!!"
2. When I was a baby, I didn't crawl for the longest time, I would roll over where I wanted to go. :P
3. My birthday is the day after my Moms. :)
4. I had the biggest dimples when I was little, and I still have them.
5. When I wanted my mom to hold me when I was little I would say "hold you" haha.
6. I lived next to my cousins for four years.
7. But I've lived in Damascus all my life and I love it here!
8. Jimmie Cone is walking distance from my house, as is Tom and Ray's the best diner EVER!
9. I fell right into a door once and I needed stiches on my forehead. I was two and I fell over, and the first thing Dylan said when mom walked in was "I DIDN'T DO IT!"
10. I broke my left arm (actually my elbow) when I fell off the couch when I was three.
11. I've grown up in a very musical family. We love to burst into song ( like you didn't already know that ;)
12. I love the Beatles, and the soundtrack to Across the Universe- I think the soundtrack to Across the Universe is better than some of the Beatles originals. I'm sorry. :P
13. The Beachboys are also amazing, especially their songs "Fun Fun Fun" "Surfin USA" and "Do you wanna dance?"
14. I LOVE CELTIC THUNDER! Keith Harkin especially (he also sang the beach boys songs above... :D double yay)
15. Okay, let's just face it I love all kinds of music pretty much. Except opera. I'm very diverse.
16. I love the TV show Phineas and Ferb. It's so fun, I love it.
17. I also love LOST. And my favorite character is Charlie.
18. And...The Biggest Loser. :D
19. I want to be a Nutritionist (thus why I find the Biggest Loser so interesting)
20. My favorite subjects are science and art.
21. Geometry hates me. And I hate it right back.
22. I'm a big fan of the old Disney movies. They were so good back in the day, what happened?
23. I love musicals, some of my favorites being Man of La Mancha and Little Shop of Horrors.
24. I hallucinate sometimes.
25. I make my own sound effects.
26. When I was in fifth grade, I wanted to be an astronaut more than anything- then I found out that they had to be really good at math. So much for that dream.
27. My Dad calls me Big K. lol.
28. When people stand behind me it freaks me out and I start getting claustrophobic. Especially when I'm on the computer.
29. I have really strange dreams often about people dying or getting married. The other times, all my dreams make absolutely no sense...or are very 'artsy' if you will. :P lol
30. I love food. I'm not one of those girls who's like "oh Im gonna only have a rice cracker and that'll hold me over until I'm anorexic-thin " I'm more like "Big Mac? Bring it oOon!!!!!!" (This also has caused a couple of fat comments from friends *cough* Kevin)
31. I love to read, especially books that make me laugh or cry.
32. The first thing I notice about a person is their eyes.
33. I have a lot of blonde moments.
34. Inside jokes are amazing, as long as I'm in on them ;)
35. I love art, especially painting.
36. I feel guilty really easily.
37. I've been known to sing incredibly loudly in the shower.
38. I love Bath and Body Works :D
39. Jeans are the best.
40. I love shoes, of all kinds. I like wearing heels sometimes, depending on how bad they hurt my feet. I love chucks. I want to paint on them.
41. My favorite color is green, like grassy green. Even though it doesn't look very good on me.
42. I wear blue a lot.
43. I own 32 sweaters. Yeah...
44. My blue eyes are getting greener and my hair is getting redder.
45. I have an amazing dog named Cassie.
46. I love Baltimore, and I think I might want to move there. Even though I'm more of a country type girl.
47. I love to dance :D
48. I'm pretty excited I'm almost done with this list.
49. I thought sleep was my friend, apparently not.
50. God's really good to me, though I fail to see it sometimes.

TADA!

comments please.

5 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha! I notice people's eyes and hair first also!!! And people can make me feel guilty very easily.
    I don't know Kylie... I'm always wondering how you stay skinny but eat the bigger sized things like a big mac:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Big mac? Bring it oo00n!"

    best quote ever =D. Thats quite a list you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto #9, though my eyebrow hides it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My eyes are getting greener and my hair is getting redder"? Obviously eyes and hair are not the first things I notice about someone...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... I kinda knew all those things ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors