Friday, November 4, 2011

shallow

Haven't blogged in forever, I know, but something's been on my mind lately.

I've just been realizing lately how shallow and ignorant I am. I'm not saying this to get attention. And I don't want people to tell me that it's not true or try to make me feel better about myself. Cause it is true, and I need to realize these things.

I've been realizing for a while now (I've known this for a long time, but it really hit me lately)
I depend on attention way too much.
And...I don't need it. And I don't deserve it. So...why do I want people to care so much about every little thing I do? My life is no more interesting than any other person's. I'm not a celebrity. I'm a seventeen year old girl, and honestly not much is going on in my life.And this school year this far I've been getting a lot less attention than I'm used to.
And it is SO good for me. And honestly I'm enjoying it. I've thought so much more independently the last few months than I have in a long time. I'm finally learning what I want out of life.

When I'm not talking about myself (which I do way too much..) I find I'm running out of things to say!

I am ignorant. I've also been realizing just how little I know about the events going on in the world right now. In our country. I'm not aware. Even in some of my very good friend's lives. I don't know what they've really been up to. I've been stuck in my own little world of Kylie. And it's so stupid. There are really big things going on in the world. And there are also things that I know about but I haven't been standing up for enough.

I don't want to be shallow. and I don't want to be ignorant.

just a look into my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors